Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Colgan, MD is a dermatologist in Rochester, MN. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic-rochester and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Health System - Northland in Barron. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Colgan is board certified in Dermatology.
- UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA / SAINT PAUL CAMPUS, Medical School — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Colgan?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Colgan specializes in Mohs Surgery, Skin Cancer & Excision, and Cosmetic Skin Procedures. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Colgan frequently treats the following conditions: Skin Cancer, Melanoma, and Acne. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Colgan's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Michael Colgan, MD is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Health System - Northland in Barron and Mayo Clinic Health System – Red Cedar in Menomonie.
Yes, Dr. Michael Colgan, MD holds board certifications in Dermatology and Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery.
Dr. Colgan has over 14 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Michael Colgan, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Mayo Clinic Health System - Northland in Barron
- Mayo Clinic Health System – Red Cedar in Menomonie
- Mayo Clinic Health System In Eau Claire
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus