Dr. Atkins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Atkins, MD is a oncology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Atkins completed a residency at New England Med Center. He currently practices at Medstar Georgetown University and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Harvard Medical School, Other Education — 2003
- New England Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- New England Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Tufts University, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Network Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medstar Georgetown University
Medstar Georgetown University3800 Reservoir Rd NW, Washington, DC 20007 Existing Patients: (202) 444-2223
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Atkins?
Dr. Atkins is an expert in the fight against cancer through immunotherapy. He is caring and dedicated. I have complete confidence in his treatment of my Stage IV Melanoma. I highly recommend him. Stage IV Melanoma, currently No Evidence of Active Disease
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Atkins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Atkins' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Atkins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Atkins frequently treats Melanoma, Secondary Malignancies, and Oral Cancer Screening.
Dr. Atkins' office is located at 3800 Reservoir Rd NW, Washington, DC 20007. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center