Dr. Michael Augenbraun, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Augenbraun completed a residency at Meml Sloan Kettering Canc Ctr. He currently practices at and is affiliated with Kings County Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Augenbraun is board certified in Infectious Disease.
New York City and Kings County Hospital Center451 Clarkson Ave Ste A, Brooklyn, NY 11203 (718) 245-3131
- SUNY - HSCB, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Meml Sloan Kettering Canc Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1988
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Augenbraun?
- Kings County Hospital Center
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center