Dr. Auerbach has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Auerbach, MD is a hematology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Auerbach completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at AUERBACH HEMATOLOGY-ONCOLOGY and is affiliated with MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 1976
- 1970, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Auerbach Hematology-oncology5233 King Ave Ste 308, Baltimore, MD 21237 Existing Patients: (410) 780-4050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Auerbach?
My appointment went well. The staff were efficient and friendly. Dr Auerbach was kind and assured me that he could address my issues. He was on time and seemed to have all of the time that i wanted for me. The treatment was given, instructions for follow-up and other appointments were explained.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Auerbach, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Auerbach's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Auerbach accepts your insurance.
Dr. Auerbach frequently treats Anemia, Leukocytosis, and Polycythemia Rubra Vera.
Dr. Auerbach's office is located at 5233 King Ave Ste 308, Baltimore, MD 21237. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center