Dr. Michael Argenziano, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Argenziano completed a residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center. He currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Surgery and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Argenziano is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Columbia University Medical Center Surgery
Division of Cardiac, Vascular and Thoracic Surgery177 Fort Washington Ave Ste 7-435, New York, NY 10032 Call
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1992
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Argenziano?
Amazing Surgeon! We are so lucky to have found him. My father was not a candidate for TAVR due to the fact he was born with an aortic valve birth defect 82 years ago. My father was very reluctant to have the open heart surgery to preform the Aortic valve replacement. Dr. Argenziano sat down with us explained everything and was so personable, he made my dad feel so at ease and made his decision much easier. We had many questions and every single one of our questions was addressed without hesitation and we never felt rushed. He is very talented and we highly recommend him. My dad is 3 weeks post op and looks better then ever, walking 1 1/2 miles a day. We will be forever great full.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- Stamford Hospital