Dr. Allison has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Allison, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Allison completed a residency at University South FL Morton Plant Mease. He currently practices at TMH Family Medicine Residency Program and is affiliated with Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Pcc McH Fellowship (Obstetrics), Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University South FL Morton Plant Mease, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Creighton University, Medical School — 2010
- University Of South Florida, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
TMH Family Medicine Residency Program
Tallahassee Residency Program1301 Hodges Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32308 Existing Patients: (850) 489-0849
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Allison?
Great listener who zeroed in on problems, asked probing questions when required, and spent a lot more time with me that I had expected. He identified a clear and detailed path forward and I was very happy with the time I spent there.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Allison, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Allison's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Allison accepts your insurance.
Dr. Allison frequently treats Obesity, All Headaches (incl. Migraine), and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Allison's office is located at 1301 Hodges Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32308. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare