Dr. Michael Abdelsayed, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Sugar Land, TX. Dr. Abdelsayed completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at Michael Abdelsayed, DO and is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health–Sugar Land Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Abdelsayed is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Spanish, Arabic, English
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Bi-Co Comm Hosp/Henry Ford Hosp Sys, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth, Medical School — 1999
- Houston Baptist University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abdelsayed?
Dr. Abdelsayed is knowledgable, patient and will provide tangible solutions to easing pain and getting back to normal quickly and safely. I threw my back out working around the house, and Dr. Abdelsayed helped manage and reduce the pain and taught me how I could prevent a recurrence going forward. I appreciate his easy going manner and safety mindset. I highly recommend him.
- CHI St. Luke's Health–Sugar Land Hospital
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital
- Oakbend Medical Center
- Victory Surgical Hospital East Houston