Dr. Michael Thompson, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Thompson completed a residency at Campbell Clinic / University Of Tennessee. He currently practices at OrthoWest, P.C. and is affiliated with Methodist Fremont Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thompson is board certified in Hand Surgery.
OrthoWest, P.C.2725 S 144th St Ste 212, Omaha, NE 68144 Existing Patients: (402) 637-0800
- Philadelphia Hand Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Campbell Clinic / University Of Tennessee, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Baptist Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thompson?
Dr. Thompson thoroughly explained my CMC arthroplasty surgery, post surgery care & expected outcomes. I found him to be caring & an excellent surgeon. Several months after the surgery, I jammed the thumb & inflamed the surgery site. A visit to Dr. Thompson & a properly placed injection resolved my pain. I highly recommend him
- Methodist Fremont Health