Click here to compare with other Pain Management Specialists.
Dr. Michael Thomas, DO is a pain management specialist in Altamonte Springs, FL. Dr. Thomas completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Mc. He currently practices at Advanced Orthopedic Spine Surgery and is affiliated with Jackson Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Miami, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Long Island Jewish Mc, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Tulsa Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- William Jewell College, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thomas?
I had both cervical and lumbar fusion by Dr. Thomas and it was the best medical decision i ever made. I feel 100% awesome. As a 55 year old man, I have complete functionality and move better and without pain for the first time in a decade.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Thomas frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Chronic Neck Pain, and Herniated Disc.
Dr. Thomas' office is located at 499 E Central Pkwy Ste 130, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thomas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- UHealth Tower Hospital