Dr. Michael Seicshnaydre, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Gulfport, MS. Dr. Seicshnaydre completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. He currently practices at Coastal Ear Nose/Throat Assocs and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital At Gulfport. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Seicshnaydre is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Coastal Ear Nose/Throat Assocs
Coastal Ear Nose/Throat Assocs4300 15th St, Gulfport, MS 39501 Existing Patients: (228) 864-0828
- Amer Acad Oto Allergy, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- LSU School of Medicine - New Orleans, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seicshnaydre?
Our family has seen Dr S. For more than ten years. He is always so kind and compassionate. We have had a few complicated health issues and he has always gone above and beyond. My favorite personal thing about him is that he tells my kids that he prays for them at Mass. It's nice to know we aren't just a chart on the shelf.
- Memorial Hospital At Gulfport
- Merit Health Biloxi