Dr. Michael Sandquist, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Sandquist completed a residency at Oregon Health & Science University. He currently practices at The Oregon Clinic and is affiliated with Providence Portland Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
The Oregon Clinic
Neurosurgery & Spine - East5050 Ne Hoyt St Ste 359, Portland, OR 97213 Existing Patients: (503) 935-8501
- Oregon Health & Science University, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of New Mexico / Main Campus, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University of New Mexico / Main Campus, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- New Mexico Institute Of Mining and Technology, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sandquist?
In 2013 Dr. Sandquist performed Chiari Malformation type 1 decompression surgery on me. In the time since I have had few repercussions from that. Now I find myself in need for a neurosurgeon again for a nagging back issue and am once again scheduled to see Dr. Sandquist. I know that all my questions will be answered, that I will not feel rushed through my appointment and ultimately I trust him with my life.
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center