Dr. Michael Rothbaum, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rothbaum's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Rothbaum, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Noblesville, IN. Dr. Rothbaum completed a residency at IU Health University. He currently practices at Rothbaum Eye and Vision and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Vincent Carmel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rothbaum is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- IU Health University, Residency Hospital — 2005
- IU Health Methodist, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
American Sign Language
Rothbaum Eye and Vision
Rothbaum Eye and Vision18077 River Rd Ste 103, Noblesville, IN 46062 Existing Patients: (317) 773-5153
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rothbaum?
Very thorough and explains everything. My wife and I have been going to him for over 5 years and would highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rothbaum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rothbaum frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Nearsightedness, and Migraine.
Dr. Rothbaum's office is located at 18077 River Rd Ste 103, Noblesville, IN 46062. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rothbaum speaks American Sign Language and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rothbaum has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Saint Vincent Carmel
- Ascension St. Vincent Fishers
- Ascension St. Vincent Hospital - Indianapolis
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- Riverview Health