Dr. Michael Pulsipher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pulsipher's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Pulsipher, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Pulsipher completed a residency at Chldns Hosp Of Phila. He currently practices at CHILDRENS HOSPITAL LOS ANGELES. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pulsipher is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Chldns Hosp Of Phila, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Stanford School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Childrens Hospital Los Angeles
Children's Hospital Los Angeles4650 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90027 Existing Patients: (323) 361-2546
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pulsipher?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pulsipher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pulsipher frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Pulsipher's office is located at 4650 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90027. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pulsipher has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.