Dr. Michael Pontoriero, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Springfield, NJ. Dr. Pontoriero completed a residency at New Eng Med Center Tufts University School Med. He currently practices at The Cardiovascular Care Group - Springfield and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pontoriero is board certified in General Surgery.
The Cardiovascular Care Group - Springfield
Fitzpatrick Physical Therapy LLC649 MORRIS AVE, Springfield, NJ 07081 Existing Patients: (973) 759-9000
- New Eng Med Center Tufts University School Med, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Umdnj Newark, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Umdnj Newark, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Fordham University, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pontoriero?
it is always good to be in a place, where people make you feel not like a patient, but instead you feel like family, Dr Michael Pontoriero and some of his staff Irma, Nicole, Efie, Socorro, people who are very committed to their job, to offer patients not only professional care, but above all, the Love with which they do their job. Thankyou all and GOD bless you.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center