Dr. Nelson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Nelson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Germantown, TN. Dr. Nelson completed a residency at Yale University. He currently practices at ProActive Heart & Vein Center, Germantown, TN and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nelson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Yale University, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Yale University, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Yeshiva, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nelson?
I am a fairly new patient of Dr Nelson. I have found Dr Nelson is very thorough and his staff all work as a team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Nelson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nelson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nelson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nelson frequently treats Heart Murmur, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Venous Insufficiency.
Dr. Nelson's office is located at 7751 WOLF RIVER BLVD, Germantown, TN 38138. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Saint Francis Hospital
ProActive Heart & Vein Center, Germantown, TN
ProActive Heart & Vascular7751 WOLF RIVER BLVD, Germantown, TN 38138 Existing Patients: (901) 297-4000