Dr. Michael Nelson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Germantown, TN. Dr. Nelson completed a residency at Yale University. He currently practices at ProActive Heart & Vein Center, Germantown, TN and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nelson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
ProActive Heart & Vein Center, Germantown, TN
ProActive Heart & Vascular7751 WOLF RIVER BLVD, Germantown, TN 38138 Existing Patients: (901) 297-4000
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Yale University, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Yale University, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Yeshiva, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nelson?
Capable, caring, compassionate cardiology.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Saint Francis Hospital