Dr. Michael Golden, MD is a general surgery specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Golden completed a residency at Brigham Womens Hospital. He currently practices at Presbyterian Medical Center Sgy and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Golden is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Presbyterian Medical Center Sgy
Presbyterian Medical Center Sgy51 N 39th St, Philadelphia, PA 19104 (215) 662-9200
- Brigham Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Brigham Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Brigham Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Golden?
My husband was found to have an abdominal aneurism at the same time he had a major heart attack. Dr. Golden performed surgery on his aneurism only four months after his heart attack, which was risky at the time, but necessary. I always said Dr. Golden has "golden hands". The surgery went perfect and he saved my husband's life!
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center