Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Michael Giuffrida, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Santa Barbara, CA. Dr. Giuffrida completed a residency at Mercy Catholic Med Center. He currently practices at Tma-obstetrics and is affiliated with Providence Saint John's Health Center. Dr. Giuffrida is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- Lahey Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- Mercy Catholic Med Ctr, Internship Hospital
- Mercy Catholic Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Tufts University, Medical School — 1989
- Boston College, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Boston College, Other Education — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tma-obstetrics737 Garden St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Existing Patients: (805) 563-0465
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Giuffrida?
Last year I turned 50 and with a bad knee and back it was almost impossible to get a full work out without hurting one of those area and then came Dr.G after stalking him for a whole year he finally came down to the Abington Center and change my life poof like magic, at first I was nervous but after meeting him he made me feel very comfortable and just knowing that he would give me what I so wanted bad a little waist like before I had my kids and a flat belly YOU ROCK DR.G!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Giuffrida frequently treats Wound Repair, Abdominoplasty, and Absent Breasts and Nipples.
Dr. Giuffrida's office is located at 737 Garden St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Giuffrida has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Saint John's Health Center
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital