Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Cole, MD
Dr. Michael Cole, MD is
- National Capital Consortium (Walter Reed Army Medical Center), Residency Hospital — 2002
- Walter Reed Army Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Medical School — 1997
- Siena College, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cole?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Michael Cole, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Cole's profile.
Dr. Cole in specializes in Critical Care Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Cole's office is located at 1840 Amherst St Winchester, VA 22601. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Cole provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Michael Cole, MD is affiliated with Frederick Health Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Michael Cole, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine.
- Frederick Health Hospital
Winchester Medical Center Inc1840 Amherst St, Winchester, VA 22601 (240) 637-6351
Suburban Hospital8600 Old Georgetown Rd, Bethesda, MD 20814 (301) 896-3990