Dr. Michael Coady, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Stamford, CT. Dr. Coady completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Stamford Health Heart & Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Stamford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coady is board certified in General Surgery.
Stamford Health Heart & Vascular Institute
Stamford Health Heart & Vascular Institute29 Hospital Plz # 504, Stamford, CT 06902 Existing Patients: (203) 276-4400
- Stanford University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coady?
Dr. Coady is a great surgeon and was great with me before, during, and after the surgery I had for my aortic aneurysm and blocked heart valve. Magnetic energy. He is blessed and has assembled a wonderful team at Stamford Hospital. I am so fortunate.
- Stamford Hospital