Dr. Michael Campbell, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Campbell completed a residency at Geisinger Medical Center. He currently practices at Atlantic Orthopaedic Specialists and is affiliated with Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Campbell is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Med Ctr Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Geisinger Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Geisinger Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Quinniapiac College, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Bs Physical Therapy, Other Education
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Campbell?
After speaking with a few health care professionals at my gym, Dr. Campbell was the foot doc to see and I'm glad I listened. Dr. Campbell corrected my hammertoes with pins and used a minimally invasive approach for my bunion. I did not have any black/bruising and small incisions. Your foot will be swollen for a few months but it is SO worth it. Don’t plan on doing much the first few weeks after surgery and elevate your foot as much as you can. I have nothing but nice things to say about Dr. Campbell and his team. If you have a bunion or foot problems, stop suffering in ugly shoes and go see him!
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Princess Anne Hospital