Dr. Benedict has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Benedict, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Richland, WA. Dr. Benedict completed a residency at Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at Three Rivers Family Medicine and is affiliated with Kadlec Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Benedict is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Cincinnati / Main Campus, Medical School — 1994
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Zenith Administrators Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Three Rivers Family Medicine
Three Rivers Family Medicine945 Goethals Dr Ste 300, Richland, WA 99352 Existing Patients: (509) 943-3196
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Benedict?
Doc Benedict is the best. So professional, and his knowledge is a gift. Great internal medical doc for all.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Benedict accepts your insurance.
Dr. Benedict frequently treats Symptomatic Menopause, Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Benedict's office is located at 945 Goethals Dr Ste 300, Richland, WA 99352. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center