Dr. Balk has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Balk, MD is a cardiology specialist in Smyrna, GA. Dr. Balk completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at EMORY CLINIC and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Balk is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Balk?
Excellent doctor. He really knows his stuff!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Balk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Balk's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Balk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Balk frequently treats Heart Disease, Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, and Nuclear Stress Testing.
Dr. Balk's office is located at 3903 S Cobb Dr SE, Smyrna, GA 30080. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Balk speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown