Dr. Micah Fisher, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Fisher completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Emory Clinic Pulmonology and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fisher is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Emory Clinic Pulmonology
Emory Clinic550 Peachtree St Ne Ste 1550, Atlanta, GA 30308 (404) 778-3261
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Wake Forest U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fisher?
Dr. Fisher is 100 percent magnificent. I love Dr. Fisher. He is a kind, patient and caring doctor. I can call him at any reasonable time and is able to speak with him directly. I wouldn’t trade him for another not never. His assistant Kim is also the best. Love those guys.
- Emory University Hospital