Dr. Mia Bettina Matias, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Matias' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mia Bettina Matias, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Athens, TN. Dr. Matias completed a residency at Children's Hospital Oakland. She currently practices at Covenant Pediatrics and is affiliated with Starr Regional Medical Center Athens. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Matias is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Children's Hospital Oakland, Residency Hospital
- University of California At Davis / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Matias?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Matias accepts your insurance.
Dr. Matias frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, Acute Sinusitis, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Matias' office is located at 421 Old Riceville Rd Ste 2, Athens, TN 37303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Matias speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Matias has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Starr Regional Medical Center Athens