Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mia Talmor, MD
Dr. Mia Talmor, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Talmor completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. She currently practices at NewYork Prebsyterian David H Koch Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Talmor is board certified in General Surgery.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Residency Hospital
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Medical School
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Talmor?
She is excellent!!!
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mia Talmor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Talmor's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Talmor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Talmor frequently treats Breast Lift Surgery, Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant, and Breast Reconstruction.
Dr. Talmor's office is located at 1283 York Avenue, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Talmor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.