Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Merlin Lee, MD is a hematology specialist in Greenwich, CT. Dr. Lee completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at Hematology and Oncology Associates of Greenwich and is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Hematology.
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Dr. Lee is very patient, friendly, listens attentively and always explained in details so his patients understand. Always return calls or have his nurse calls on his behalf.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lee frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 77 Lafayette Pl Ste 260, Greenwich, CT 06830. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greenwich Hospital
Hematology and Oncology Associates of Greenwich77 Lafayette Pl Ste 260, Greenwich, CT 06830 (203) 863-3557