Click here to compare with other Urology Specialists.
Dr. Merle Wade, MD is a urology specialist in Gadsden, AL. Dr. Wade completed a residency at University of South Florida. He currently practices at Clinical Urology Associates PC and is affiliated with Gadsden Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wade is board certified in Urology.
- University of South Florida, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of South Florida, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wade?
I want to thank Dr Wade for helping me with my cancer. I had a cancerous tumor removed from my kidney.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wade has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wade frequently treats Urinary Conditions and Urinary Calculi & Removal.
Dr. Wade's office is located at 713 GOODYEAR AVE, Gadsden, AL 35903. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
- Grandview Medical Center
- Marshall Medical Center South