Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McCormack accepts your insurance.
Dr. Meredith McCormack, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. McCormack completed a residency at Thos Jefferson University Hospital. She currently practices at Johns Hopkins Pulmonary Clinic and is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCormack is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Thos Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Jefferson Med College Thos Jefferson University, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Johns Hopkins Pulmonary Clinic
The Johns Hopkins University1830 E Monument St Fl 5, Baltimore, MD 21287 Existing Patients: (410) 955-3467
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCormack?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McCormack frequently treats Interstitial Lung Disease, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. McCormack's office is located at 1830 E Monument St Fl 5, Baltimore, MD 21287. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McCormack has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital