Dr. Rubenfire has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Melvyn Rubenfire, MD is a cardiology specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Rubenfire completed a residency at Sinai Grace Hospital. He currently practices at University Of M Cardiology Domino's Farm and is affiliated with ProMedica Toledo Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rubenfire is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1970
- Sinai Grace Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Sinai Grace Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1965
- Wayne State U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Of M Cardiology Domino's Farm
Preventative Cardiology At Dominos Farms24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48105 Existing Patients: (734) 998-7400
Michigan Medicine1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 Existing Patients: (734) 936-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rubenfire?
Wonderful Dr. I had great treatment under his care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Melvyn Rubenfire, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rubenfire's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rubenfire accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rubenfire frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rubenfire's office is located at 24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48105. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital
- University Hospital - University of Michigan