Dr. Melvin Lopata, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lopata's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Melvin Lopata, MD is a pulmonologist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Lopata completed a residency at U Ill Hosp. He currently practices at Univ of Illinois Med Ctr Outpatient Care Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lopata is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Ill Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- U Ill Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1966
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lopata?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lopata accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lopata frequently treats Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Lopata's office is located at 1801 W Taylor St, Chicago, IL 60612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lopata has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.