Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Melvin Goldin, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Goldin completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldin is board certified in Child Psychiatry.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 6401 Poplar Ave Ste 296, Memphis, TN 38119 Existing Patients: (901) 683-0030
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldin?
Dr. Goldin is a professional and caring Individual. He takes time to address any and all concerns. He makes one feel comfortable as he has a very caring and concerned disposition. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Goldin frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Psychiatric Evaluation - Child and Adolescent, and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Goldin's office is located at 6401 Poplar Ave Ste 296, Memphis, TN 38119. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.