Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grossman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Melvin Grossman, MD is a neurology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Grossman completed a residency at New York University Med Center. He currently practices at North Shore Medical Center and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Pembroke. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Montefiore Hospital Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Montefiore Hospital Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Shore Medical Center1100 NW 95th St, Miami, FL 33150 Existing Patients: (305) 835-6106
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grossman?
Dr. Grossman is one of the Rare doctors left in this world. He is not only a very knowledgeable Physician and Author in his field, he is the most compassionate Health care professional I have ever met! He truly cares about his patients! He will sit and talk to you if he sees you have questions or need support. He gies out of his way to ensure his patients are taken care of not just physically but emotionally also. He is very down to earth and has a great sense of humor helps stress!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Grossman frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, All Headaches (incl. Migraine), and Alzheimer's Disease.
Dr. Grossman's office is located at 1100 NW 95th St, Miami, FL 33150. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grossman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Regional Hospital