Dr. Melodi Pirzada, MD
New Patient(845) 295-1592
Dr. Melodi Pirzada, MD is a pediatrics specialist in North Babylon, NY. Dr. Pirzada completed a residency at Winthrop - University Hospital. She currently practices at NYU Langone Medical Associates--North Babylon and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pirzada is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
NYU Langone Medical Associates--North Babylon
NYU Langone Medical Associates--North Babylon1476 Deer Park Ave Ste 2, North Babylon, NY 11703 Call
NYU Langone Children's Ambulatory Care Center - Mineola
NYU Langone Children's Ambulatory Care Center - Mineola120 Mineola Blvd Ste 210, Mineola, NY 11501 Call
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Winthrop - University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pirzada?
I love Dr pirzada she's been my daughter's doctor since she was an infant my daughter been in and out of the hospital with problems with her asthma we was recommended Dr pirzada we started seeing her and I love her she took good care of my daughter my daughter is now 18 I wouldn't take her to anyone else even when I move to Suffolk I still would travel to Nassau just so she can see Dr pirzada she truly cares for her patients I will recommend any and everyone to go see Dr Pirzada she's the best
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island