Dr. McFadden has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Melissa McFadden, DO is a family medicine specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. McFadden completed a residency at Waco Family Medicine Residency. She currently practices at Texas Healthcare PLLC and is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Waco Family Medicine Residency, Residency Hospital
- Waco Family Medicine Residency, Internship Hospital
- Univ North Tx Hlth Sci Ctr Coll Of Osteo Med, Medical School — 2008
- Texas State University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Texas Healthcare PLLC
Fort Worth Office6601 Dan Danciger Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76133 Existing Patients: (817) 294-2531
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McFadden?
Dr. Melissa McFadden became our physician when she took over Dr. W.S. Lorimer's practice a few years ago. My wife and I love Dr. McFadden as family. She is not only a brilliant physician, but she has great medical and personal insight and a kind heart. Her staff is professional and friendly. Dr. McFadden has my highest recommendation. She is a blessing to my family!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McFadden accepts your insurance.
Dr. McFadden frequently treats Overweight, Insomnia, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. McFadden's office is located at 6601 Dan Danciger Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76133. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth