Dr. Melissa Boyette, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Bradenton, FL. Dr. Boyette completed a residency at Orthopedic Surgery Residency At Orlando Health. She currently practices at Coastal Orthopedics and is affiliated with Blake Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Boyette is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- State University Of New York-Upstate Medical University, Fellowship Hospital
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency At Orlando Health, Residency Hospital
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
- RockPort Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boyette?
I contacted Dr. Boyette's office on a Wednesday and was able to get an appointment for Friday of the same week! Although I was not initially greeted as warmly as I could have been, the office staff extended appreciation to me for having my forms filled out and being to my appointment early, as requested. Once I was in the system, things move smoothly and efficiently. I was taken back, asked questions, sent for x-rays, returned promptly, and seen by the doctor at the scheduled time. It got even better! The doctor explained things carefully, giving me 4 options, and explaining the reasoning behind each. I was allowed/encouraged to participate in making health care decisions that were best for me. I was told about procedures, after care, as well as concerns about healing time etc. The scheduler for surgery was as efficient as all other encounters. I have peace of mind in moving forward and based on this visit, would highly recommend this doctor and staff.
- Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital