Dr. Melissa Cavaghan, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Cavaghan completed a residency at U Chgo Hosps. She currently practices at Indiana University Med Grp and is affiliated with Indiana University Health North Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Indiana University Med Grp
Indiana University Med Grp550 University Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46202 Existing Patients: (317) 944-8660
- U Chgo Hosps, Fellowship Hospital
- U Chgo Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1995
- U Chgo Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cavaghan?
I've been seeing Dr. Cavaghan for 3 years and I've never had such a great provider. She is very thorough, attentive, listens to concerns and explains situations in detail. She has more than once advocated on my behalf with other providers, is lgbtq+ affirming and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her for any trans and non-binary people seeking an excellent HRT physician.
- Indiana University Health North Hospital
- IU Health Methodist Hospital