Dr. Melissa Elder, MD is a pediatric rheumatology specialist in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Elder completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. She currently practices at Pediatric Specialty Clinic and is affiliated with Uf Health Shands Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Elder is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
Pediatric Specialty Clinic
UF Health Women’s Center – Medical Plaza2000 SW Archer Rd, Gainesville, FL 32608 Existing Patients: (352) 265-8250
- U C San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elder?
Absolutely love Dr. Elder!! She is very kind and compassionate. She always explains everything throughly and answers every question I have. I’m so happy we have her to care for our daughter.
- Uf Health Shands Hospital