Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dirst-Roberts accepts your insurance.
Dr. Melissa Dirst-Roberts, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Mountain Home, AR. Dr. Dirst-Roberts completed a residency at University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences. She currently practices at Arlene Johnson MD and is affiliated with Baxter Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dirst-Roberts is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Internship Hospital — 2010
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 2009
- University Of Central Arkansas, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dirst-Roberts?
I was admitted in the middle of the night after being transported by ambulance from a small community 100 miles away. Dr. Roberts was waiting on me and I was no longer placed in an ICU bed than she was working with me. She is an outstanding physician and keeps the patient and family well informed. Since I was admitted direct to ICU, questions on her office do not apply to me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dirst-Roberts frequently treats Hypotension (Excluding Maternal), Hypotension, and Diabetic Polyneuropathy.
Dr. Dirst-Roberts' office is located at 860 Highway 62 E Ste 9, Mountain Home, AR 72653. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dirst-Roberts has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baxter Regional Medical Center