Dr. Melissa YoungSzalay, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Clive, IA. Dr. YoungSzalay completed a residency at Ohio State University Medical Center. She currently practices at Capital Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, PC and is affiliated with Iowa Methodist Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. YoungSzalay is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Capital Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, PC
Capital Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine12499 University Ave, Clive, IA 50325 Existing Patients: (515) 440-2676
- State University Of New York At Buffalo, Western New York, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Ohio State University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- OH St U Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. YoungSzalay?
Extremely compassionate & explained everything in great detail
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - West Lakes
- Methodist West Hospital
- UnityPoint Health - Des Moines Iowa Lutheran Hospital