Dr. Primrose has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Melissa Primrose, MD is a family medicine specialist in Gray, GA. Dr. Primrose completed a residency at Atlanta Medical Center. She currently practices at Community Primary Care of Georgia LLC and is affiliated with Piedmont Newnan Hospital. Dr. Primrose is board certified in Family Practice.
- Atlanta Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Atlanta Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Morehouse School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Primrose?
My kids are missing her,she treat them so good.She are the best.I wish i can know where she go.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Primrose accepts your insurance.
Dr. Primrose frequently treats Muscle Weakness, Difficulty With Walking, and Influenza (Flu).
Dr. Primrose's office is located at 1005 Boulder Dr, Gray, GA 31032. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital