Dr. Melissa Coomes, MD is a family medicine specialist in Westminster, CO. Dr. Coomes completed a residency at St Anthony Central Hospital. She currently practices at Saint Mary's Family Medicine and is affiliated with St. Anthony Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coomes is board certified in Family Practice.
Saint Mary's Family Medicine
Broomfield Family Practice11550 Sheridan Blvd, Westminster, CO 80020 (303) 469-6000
- St Anthony Central Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- St Anthony Family Med, Internship Hospital — 2003
- UCLA Helms Medical Institute, Medical Acupuncture Of Physicians, Other Education — 2003
- Ponce School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- University of Wyoming, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coomes?
I have seen Dr Coomes for several years. She listens well and spends the time needed. The front desk does the best that they can to decide how long of an appointment to make, but I have had an instance where my visit was well beyond the amount of time allotted for but she had no problem spending the extra time to discuss what needed to happen so that we could get things going in the right direction. Some doctors hesitate when a patient has multiple doctors covering an array of specialties but she graciously has worked well with all my doctors. I had a point where I was in the hospital and she even personally called to check on me. At times she might say something that doesn't quite sound like an answer I would expect from her and when asked at a later appointment she would give a contradicting answer and would be surprised that she would say what she did, but when you have a complex case you will run across differences at some point.
- St. Anthony Hospital
- St. Anthony North Health Campus