Dr. Melissa Smallfield, MD is a advanced heart failure & transplant cardiology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Smallfield completed a residency at University of Alabama At Birmingham. She currently practices at Advanced Heart Failre/Trnsplnt and is affiliated with Mary Washington Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smallfield is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Advanced Heart Failre/Trnsplnt
Virginia Commonwealth University Pauley Heart Center1200 E Broad St, Richmond, VA 23298 (804) 828-4571
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- College of William and Mary, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smallfield?
I was referee to her by Dr. K. She has been really great
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center