Dr. Melissa Bagloo, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Ridgewood, NJ. Dr. Bagloo completed a residency at New York University Medical Center. She currently practices at Valley Medical Group and is affiliated with Valley Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bagloo is board certified in General Surgery.
Valley Medical Group
Bariatric Surgery, Ridgewood947 Linwood Ave Ste 2w, Ridgewood, NJ 07450 (201) 251-3480
Spanish, Farsi, English
- Newyork-Presbyterian Hospital, Cornell and Columbia, Fellowship Hospital
- New York University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- NYU School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Florida, Medical School — 2004
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bagloo?
I had an emergency hernia surgery during the recent pandemic. Dr. Bagloo came highly recommended by my cardiologist and I can see why. Because I was in pain, the doctor saw me immediately via teleconferencing. Her office was very professional about setting up the teleconference. Once diagnosed, she arranged for an immediate surgery at Valley Hospital. The surgery was a great success and I could not be more pleased with everyone concerned. Dr. Bagloo is a top notch surgeon with a kind, reassuring manner. I highly recommend her.
- Valley Hospital