Dr. Melissa Runge-Morris, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Runge-Morris' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Melissa Runge-Morris, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Detroit, MI. Dr. Runge-Morris completed a residency at Hennepin County Medical Center. She currently practices at Karmanos Cancer Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Runge-Morris is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Karmanos Cancer Center
Karmanos Cancer Center4100 John R St, Detroit, MI 48201 Existing Patients: (800) 527-6266
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Runge-Morris?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Runge-Morris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Runge-Morris frequently treats All Lymphoma, Cancer, and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Dr. Runge-Morris' office is located at 4100 John R St, Detroit, MI 48201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Runge-Morris has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.