Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Melissa Robbins, MD
Dr. Melissa Robbins, MD is
- Jackson-Madison County General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Mississippi College, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Private Practice - Group/Partnership,
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Family Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robbins?
Compassionate and always willing to take time to discuss your concerns
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Melissa Robbins, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Robbins' profile.
Dr. Robbins in specializes in Family Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Robbins' office is located at 9947 Wolf River Blvd Ste 110 Germantown, TN 38139. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Robbins provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Melissa Robbins, MD is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Methodist University Hospital and Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett.
Dr. Melissa Robbins, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist University Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Saint Francis Medical Partners - Wolf River
Saint Francis Medical Partners - Wolf River9947 Wolf River Blvd Ste 110, Germantown, TN 38139 (901) 341-4985