Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Melissa Matthews, MD is a emergency medicine specialist in McLean, VA. Dr. Matthews completed a residency at The George Washington University. She currently practices at Kaiser Permanente Tysons Corner. Dr. Matthews is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- The George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 2007
- The George Washington University, Internship Hospital — 2004
- George Washington University School Of Med And Health Sciences Washington Dc, Medical School — 2003
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Matthews?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Melissa Matthews, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Matthews's profile.
Dr. Matthews frequently treats the following conditions: . See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Matthews' office is located at 8008 Westpark Dr, McLean, VA 22102. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Matthews provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Yes, Dr. Melissa Matthews, MD holds board certifications in Emergency Medicine.
Dr. Matthews has over 19 years of healthcare experience.
Kaiser Permanente Tysons Corner
Kaiser Permanente Mt Talbert Medical Office8008 Westpark Dr, McLean, VA 22102 (703) 287-6400
- 2 1300 Piccard Dr, Rockville, MD 20850 (703) 558-6167