Dr. Melissa Daubert, MD is a cardiology specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Daubert completed a residency at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. She currently practices at DUKE UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Daubert is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Duke University Medical Center
Duke University Medical Center10207 Cerny St # 312, Durham, NC 27705 Existing Patients: (919) 668-4111
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Daubert?
I drove 3 hours in bad weather to see Dr. Daubert after feeling let down by my local cardio. It was well worth the drive. Dr. Daubert listened to me and talked with me. She informed me and I feel was upfront with me. Dr. Daubert and the staff that cared for me were awesome. I was an afternoon appointment and Dr. Daubert got labs, stress test, ultrasound, and heart monitor all before I left at 6:30. I will be driving the distance for my heart health.
- Duke University Hospital