Dr. Melish Thompson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thompson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Melish Thompson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Thompson completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. He currently practices at Wisconsin Cardiovascular Group and is affiliated with Ascension Columbia Saint Mary's Hospital Milwaukee. Dr. Thompson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1975
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University of California School of Medicine - San Diego, Medical School — 1972
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wisconsin Cardiovascular Group
Ascension Water Tower Medical Commons2350 N Lake Dr Ste 400, Milwaukee, WI 53211 Existing Patients: (414) 271-1633
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thompson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thompson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thompson frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Heart Disease, and Coronary Artery Disease (CAD).
Dr. Thompson's office is located at 2350 N Lake Dr Ste 400, Milwaukee, WI 53211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thompson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Columbia Saint Mary's Hospital Milwaukee