Dr. Melisa Boersma, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Boersma's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Melisa Boersma, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Boersma completed a residency at University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio. She currently practices at The University of Kansas Cancer Center and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Boersma is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Medical School — 2002
- Stanford University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Radiation Oncology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boersma?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Boersma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Boersma frequently treats Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Ultrasound Guided Procedures, and Gynecologic Cancer.
Dr. Boersma's office is located at 8700 N Green Hills Rd # 100, Kansas City, MO 64154. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Boersma has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Health Edmond
- Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Oklahoma City
- Ssm Health Saint Anthony Hospital Shawnee
The University of Kansas Cancer Center
The University of Kansas Cancer Center8700 N Green Hills Rd # 100, Kansas City, MO 64154 (913) 588-1227