Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Melinda Lantz, MD is a psychiatry specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Lantz completed a residency at Montefiore Med Center. and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lantz is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Albert Einstein College Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Montefiore Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Li Jewish Hillside Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Long Island Jewish Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1986
- Penn State University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 10 Nathan D Perlman Pl Ste 6k40, New York, NY 10003 Existing Patients: (212) 420-2457
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lantz?
Very thoughtful fully, easy to talk to and gave me great options for treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lantz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lantz frequently treats Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Lantz's office is located at 10 Nathan D Perlman Pl Ste 6k40, New York, NY 10003. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Hospital